Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here I go again!

I figured since I opened an etsy shop it would be great to also keep a blog. All the cool kids are doing it, which may be a reason why I haven't. Who am I kidding....I'm cool as Hawaiian Shaved Ice.

Here is a link to my shop:
Peetee's Palace

I started this shop so I could have a creative outlet and share my love of cute girlie stuff with others. I have spent the last 12 years working for an electronics distributor, that's right I'm an electronics whore, and this shop is a much needed diversion from my day job.

I was born and raised in San Diego, CA but currently call Portland, OR home. I love the Pacific Northwest and all it has to offer. I traded in my tan for tattoos and my apartment for a home. I met the man of my dreams and married him. I have a wonderful circle of friends to share secrets with and dinners out. I absolutely love it here!

I have two pets, a dog named Peetee (who I love more) and a cat named Zoe. The cat is really my husbands. He who picks up the animals shit owns it :) I love my little doggie. I never pictured myself with a small dog, but now that I have one I see why they are so much better. They always stay your lil' baby, plus their shit is small. Take a look at both my babies.



No comments: