Friday, March 25, 2011

Yeah for Friday!!!!

My favorite day of the week is finally here. SWEET!!!!! I've had a busy day already and I am looking forward to hanging out with my BFF tonight (even if it is at a Star Trek party). I do not participate in that. I like space and all but I am no trekkie...her hubby is.

Took a few pictures today. The first two are my recent treat to myself. I bought some Tokidoki makeup brushes and they are so stinking cute! I also picked up the DKNY Be Delicious Juiced. This is such a yummy fragrance and reminds me of yummy fruits, sweet without being too flowery.




This next is a beautiful card my friend Cathy made me. I ended up framing it and putting it in my bathroom.

I also just got in some more fun stuff from Hong Kong. I'll be busy this weekend.


No post would be complete without some pictures of Peetee. Here he is with his favorite toy.



Here he is running back from the neighbors yard.


Here he contemplates the meaning of life.



Here he tries to kiss me. Dirty DOG!!!!

1 comment:

Shaffelnook said...

Love the way you framed that lovely card! I usually end up blue-tacking mine to the wall, or just putting them in boring wood frames. You have inspired me to do something more creative with my special cards! x