Monday, April 18, 2011

Cheese and Ice Cream

Hey everybody. I hope your weekend was as fun as mine was. Yesterday Chris and I went out to Tillamook Cheese Factory to meet his folks and our niece and nephew visiting form Ohio. Although I eat plenty of Tillamook cheese and Ice Cream, this was first time visiting the factory. We had a blast! I wanted to steal this classic VW bus!

Yes, my eyes are close because a teenager was driving.

Next we checked out the factory floor from behind glass. Since it was a Sunday I think the plant was not operating at full capacity, but we still got the idea.




Wow all this watching people work has made me hungry. Can someone say 38 FLAVORS!!!!

Meet the kids; Me and Haylen.

Jack...or as he told me to call him, BABY BEAR :)

After eating ice cream and hanging out for a while we parted ways :( Chris and I and Peetee headed out to see a lighthouse.

It's gotta be around here somewhere?
Wow Oregon coast is beautiful, if it were only warm.

Peetee goes a little batty for all the smells in the forest.

Ah here is is....Cape Meares Lighthouse

We also saw the Octopus Tree.

It was a really strange looking tree.







And they lived happily ever after!

No comments: