Monday, April 11, 2011

Nails

I have been reading a wonderful blog lately The Dainty Squid she has told me about a pretty cool product that I finally tried this weekend. Sally Hansen Nail strips. They are a bit pricey at $8.50 for 16 strips but that should last a whole month. The product is really just stickers for your nails. I picked up the pink glitter and I have to say I LOVE THEM!!!!! Check it out. What do you think?




I have heard removal can be a pain, you know how regular glitter polish can be tricky, I will let you know.

I am not dreading Monday so much as my weekend was pretty cool. I went to an estate sale on Saturday with my friend Cathy. A little old house in SE Portland. I will admit I did feel a bit weird rummaging through this dead lady's stuff and to make matters worse the other shoppers were, well kinda rude. Didn't really find anything but I did pick up some cake decorations for a buck.


After that we headed to some pretty popular vintage shops. I found out something about me.... I don't like thrift shopping anymore and I am really over polyester:)I did manage to find three dresses (all of them cotton) that I am going to attempt to modify next weekend on my new sewing machine. I think the closest I will get to thirfting again is Nordstrom Rack.

So today I sit at my desk ready for another day of pounding the telephone trying to make a buck. I sip my coffee and end this post. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

cb said...

i love the dainty squid! i really need to try those strips as i am not a fan of painting my nails and then waiting for them to dry...i love the outcome though just not the process. i love the pink glitter with your skin color!

xo,
cb

Krista said...

Day 5 and they still look great!! Thanks for stopping by;)