Wednesday, April 20, 2011

People I dig

I thought it might be time to share some of my favorite artists with you. This week it will be Tara McPherson.
I did pick this picture because she is representing SLAYER!!!

She was born in 1976 and is a San Francisoco based artist. When she was in college she did some work of the TV show Futurama. She just launched a new brand called Cotton Candy Machine and a store in NYC. She has done album covers, concert posters and even made some adorable toys. My favorite toy she has made is my Hello Kitty.




Take some time and check out her shop and all her goodies. Cotton Candy Machine

1 comment:

VainGlorySinner said...

Love Tara McPherson's artwork! I wish I were rich enough to own some of her original work!

I really enjoy Pop Surrealism art too. A couple of my favourite artists are Ray Caesar, Mark Ryden, Alex Gross (I love his use of vintage images) and Travis Louie because his work is just absolutely bizarre! xxx