Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things I want

I am a consumer and a good one at that. I am always on the lookout for unique and colorful pieces to add to my wardrobe. Here are a few items I just love and wish I could afford to call them my very own.

These babies are about $190...yikes...but I love them!!!!

Another cute pair at $160. Both of these are available at Irregular Choice.

Ok one last shoe from Irregular Choice.

Beautiful dress $99 at Mod Cloth.

Ok so this one doesn't really fit with the post, but how precious is she?
Check her out at The Doll and the Pea.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I like the blue and pink shoe the best. =]

Kathi said...

I really like the dress. But $90 for a dress??!

Krista said...

I know $90 is a lot but it is made and designed in the USA. We are so used to made in China prices :(