Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All things Ice Cream

I have only known one person my whole life who didn't like ice cream, and apparently they weren't even worth remembering. My favorite is peanut butter-n- chocolate but nothing beats vanilla bean on warm chocolate chip cookies. Yum ice cream! It's also what I would call a super cute food from the Super Cute Food Group. Here are some yummy ice cream treats.

Oyee Design ice cream heels...deliciousness.

oh and this too by Booijboo

Super cute photo taken by StOOpidgErL


Because you never know when you might need some bubble filled ice cream cones. from Mommy's makeover

This is some serious ice cream bling by Kuma Crafts

4 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

PB Choc is my fave too! Mmmm... now I have to go have a spoonful of pb. Love those shoes - I am inspired to paint some myself!

Sarah xxx

bankskristi said...

Those are stinkin' ADORABLE! Thanks for that little bit of cheery cuteness to start my day off right! *HUGS*

the nyanzi report said...

sweet! i'm off to the fridge now...

Krista said...

ICE SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!!