Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Backyard Finished

Wow am I a happy camper!  I can't believe it but after only 6 days of construction our yard is done.  Green Thumb Landscaping did an amazing job!  It poured three of the days they were out there and they never slowed down.  I would totally use them again.  Each and every plant in the yard has a drip on them so we are free to travel the world, but with this yard I'm happy not to. Check it out.

We have a total of 1300 square ft. of grass, run Peetee run.
We can't go on the grass for about 2 weeks, after that I plan on spending a lot of time right in the middle of that patch!

These next three shots are the sides of the house.


I am very pleased with myself and the yard, I even had time to do my nails, and finish a necklace:)

5 comments:

Kathi said...

Wow! May we come by later this week and take a look?

Misfits Vintage said...

Yay! It looks fantastic! Please take regular pics to keep us posted - no wonder you're so happy with it, it's really gorgeous! And your nails are pretty fab too.

Sarah xxx

Krista said...

Now if only the sun would come out and stay out!!!!!!!

Brian said...

That is quite the transformation! Where's the hot tub?

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

That looks great, good job! I wish I had a garden, so nice in the summer :)

Lisa x