Thursday, May 5, 2011

Backyards and Vintage Campers

For those of you who have seen our backyard you know it is a wasteland of weeds, blackberry bushes, and raccoon shit. (Ok maybe just one pile of raccoon shit but it's a super big pile) We bought our house about 3 years ago and so far have redone the kitchen, one upstairs bathroom, new deck, new fence, and the front yard. We have poured a lot of time and money into our house but done it wisely.

This year we will start on the backyard, and by we I mean someone else we pay will get started on the backyard. I am super excited about this. My layout is pretty simple. I will post some before pictures soon so you can follow along as things progress. I keep telling Chris I want to buy one of these vintage trailers and put it in the corner of the yard and turn it into a sort of bar/craft area. I know crazy, but aren't these cute?1?!

I present to you the 1969 Winston Traveler $3500

This here is a 1957 Shasta


I wish my Dad's trailer was this cool.

Look at this polished skin!

The interiors look like so much fun to decorate.


How much better food must taste cooked on a pink stove and consumed on a pink table. Wow, I have the best day dreams ever!

7 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

Hey - were we separated at birth??? http://www.misfitsvintage.com/2011/04/trailer-trash.html

Brianna said...

Oh I like the little orange one, it looks so retro and cute!

Sylvia said...

I vote for the orange one too.

Lisa said...

Totally need the orange one too! love it

VainGlorySinner said...

Flamingo plates! :o

I need them! xxx

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Review my blog; how to lose weight

Anonymous said...

cool orange clear winner!