Monday, May 9, 2011

Cupcakes and my other Mom

I'll never understand all those jokes about mother-in-laws, even the title sounds less than. I love my other Mom, that's better, other Mom. We celebrated by having a nice afternoon lunch. She was sweet enough to make a yummy Mexican casserole and seven layer dip and I made rainbow cupcakes. I had recently showed her a cupcake scarf I bought and she made us some adorable cupcakes hats. See don't you love her too :) I know....!!


And then we ate them:)

I just love my hat!

Patrice and her boys...I mean men.

3 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

You're all adorable! Love your cupcake hats - you are SO lucky!

Sarah xxx

Kathi said...

Love the hat! What a sweet Mom.

VainGlorySinner said...

Oh my! Omnomnomnomnom! They look absolutely delicious but also too pretty to eat!

The cupcake hats are awesome! What a lovely mother in law you have =D xxx