Monday, May 23, 2011

Farmers Market and my 50mm lens

I've had my Olympus E-520 for a little over a year now and I still am figuring out how to use it. Taking pictures is a lot of fun. I have always enjoyed being able to reflect on the past through pictures. My step dad Jim is an amazing photograph so I grew up with photography in our home. I recently purchased a macro 50mm lens for my camera for close up shots. Here are some favorites of my goodies from Farmer's market.




They always have the most beautiful bouquets. I would fill the house year round but Chris is a little bothered by the pollen. This one is dried so it's not as potent.

What trip would be complete without something yummy and green. These vegetables make me hot, not really but they are beautiful.



Finally I love these Aussie beef and stout meat pie's. Farmer's Market, oh how I have missed you.

2 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh those pics are GORGEOUS Krista! I am really getting into my photography too - I especially love portraiture. I look forward to seeing more of yours.

Sarah xxx

Kathi said...

Pretty, pretty pictures!

I need to head over to the market, but I have to do it when the first open because of work. And, you know how well I get out of the house early!