Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Sale

Yesterday I had my first sale...WOOHOO! Okay I will admit it was from my best friend but still a sale is a sale. I know the little girl she bought one of my necklaces for will be super happy to receive her special present in the mail. Thanks Kristi!

The rain is back this morning and I am trying to stay positive. ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I have a massage today that I am really looking forward to, since I sit in front of a computer all day massages are pretty important part of keeping me feeling good. In addition to that, I go to the gym 4 days a week. I only have this one body so I better take care of it.

I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite artists on Etsy. They each have a style all their own. The first is so special that I think she might be a fairy herself...or a vampire. The shop is called Mabgraves. She paints beautiful girls on tiny little canvass you wear around your neck. Check it out. This is one of my favorites.

This one is also quite adorable, meat and all.


I think I might need to save up for one of these. Just beautiful!

Another artist I adore and I have purchased a few prints from is Pinky Toast. She is bright and colorful and her girls remind of my childhood. I think it's those eyes.




Who are some of your favorite artists?

2 comments:

Cat said...

Just stumbled on your blog and had to comment!

Congrats on your first sale! Here is to many more :)

xx Cat brideblu

VainGlorySinner said...

Those necklaces are right up my alley! I wish they actually were.. because then I'd pick them up and keep them. The meat necklace is bizarre.. just the way I like it! xxx