Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm a girl and I LOVE pretty DRESSES

My toes are nicely painted, the flip flops are out, heck even a new beautiful pair of nude wedges wait to be worn, finally the weather is staring to warm. Growing up in San Diego I spent most of my life dressing for a much warmer climate. It's much easier to dress yourself for warmer weather. Here in Portland the weather is mostly cold and wet with a few months to really enjoy those sun dresses and shorts. I plan on making the most of each and every sun shiny day. Here are some dresses that would make me feel pretty :)

Found at Cheeky Vintage Closet

This one is so me. Handmade by Gypsy Junction I'd wear this to Farmer's Market with a big floppy straw hat.

This would be great for an afternoon cocktail party. Found at Love in the Afternoon.

This one belongs in a gentle ocean breeze. Found at Mix's.

3 comments:

Brian said...

That second dress is totally you.

Brianna said...

I like the third dress!

Misfits Vintage said...

I love the second and third ones best! Sarah xxx