Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kitchen Kitsch

I spend a lot of time in my kitchen, whether it's eating or cooking, I like to hang out in there. My kitchen has white cabinets and bright lime green walls. I pretty much have every color in the rainbow in there. Here are some sweet treats that I could totally see in my cute kitchen!

So 1970's! From Caught my Eye candy

These are just killer! Check out this shop Good for our Neighborhoods. They carry a ton of different bottles made into drinking glasses.

These would be great this summer. From Old Mrs. Daisy.

I could see these on my fridge. These are available at Faery Dust Art.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Those bottles made into glasses are super cool!

Brian said...

I agree with Lisa. I love the stuff on their etsy site. Cool use of recycling.

Krista said...

I keep waiting for one of those planter boxes Brian :)

Brian said...

Dang! I must get on it. I'll see what I can dig up in the pallet pile.

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh I especially love the - what are they? - pot rests? FAB colour! I have loads of crazy fab colours in my kitchen too - mostly vintage yellow junk!

Sarah xxx