Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pink and blue the color of cotton candy

Do you have favorite color combinations? I have quite a few. When I was in high school my entire wardrobe was black and red, I thought I would never change.  Thanks goodness I did and I have really been digging pink and blue lately.  Here are some examples that make me think of cotton candy.

I bought this beauty to make cup cakes in!
Purchased from Dots Diner

I have yet to buy baked goods off etsy, but this dessert bowl from Jam's Bake Shop is adorable.

Such sweet soft feather ear rings made by Peace Frog.

This is made by Candy Owl and it reminds me of light bulbs and bubble gum.

Remember friendship bracelets? This is made by Quiet Mischief & Co


This ring looks good enough to eat. I love Athinalabella's shop

I bet these smell good. Made by Boardwalk Candles and Quilts.

No comments: