Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Plants for my backyard

In another week or so I am having my whole backyard professionally landscaped. (you can't see me but I am doing my happy dance) Yesterday I was given the list of native (native to the Pacific Northwest) plants that will be going in and I thought I would post some photos of them. Let me know which are your favorites.

Blechnum Spicant #1...or as we call them, FERNS

Next up Xerophyllum tenax #1
These are quite cool, are you ready to see the rest of it?

Let's add some color with Achillea M Paprika #1

Mahonia Repens #1, pretty evergreen with flowers

Helictotrichon Sempervirens....pretty bush.

Ribies S King Edward

Vaccinium ovatium #2

And what backyard in Oregon would be complete without a few Maple trees

I can't wait to be chilling in my beautiful new backyard with the dog, cat and my sweet hubby. Summer, summer, summertime, time to kick back and unwind:)

2 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

PLEASE do before and after pics - I LIVE FOR before and afters!

Sarah xxx

Kathi said...

Ferns are some of my favorite plants. I can't wait to see what your yard looks like when it's done!