Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hair a Constant Metamorphosis

What is it with girls and our hair?  I have been dying my hair since I was in my early twenties.  I think how we dress ourselves really can reflect who we are inside.  I have never had powder pink hair but I want to add some to my orange.  Since my hair was such a dark orangish red it will take a bit of work to get it light enough to show the pink.  Here is my first attempt....you can just call me rainbow sherbet girl!


Today the sun is shining so its time to wear a new sundress.


and a new belt.

1 comment:

Misfits Vintage said...

I want to come play with you! I love the crazy gorgeous sherbert colours in your hair.

I've been dying my hair for 24 years because I am GREY! How uncivilised! As soon as I don't have to do sensible jobs any more I am totally going to do hot pink hair!

I adore the print of your frock - and your back yard is looking pretty fab.

Sarah xxx