Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to my BFF Kristi!

Today is my best friend Kristi's birthday.  Happy Burfday LOVE!!!!  We share secrets, cosmos, laughs, and life together.  She is that girl I call when I have super good news and the same one I call to cry to.  I cherish our friendship and the time that we spend together.  Tonight we celebrate!

Last weekend I took some beautiful pictures of her and her little girls, Madison and Rachel.  I love them all very much!


This is Rachel, she just celebrated her first birthday.  Her smile melts my heart!


I know....melting.


See!  Kristi is beautiful too!


This is Madison (Big Sister) and she will be three this year.  She loves pink and Hello Kitty and me:) I know I'm lucky, very lucky.  She is sweeter than creme and her hugs make my day!




This is the whole family, I know they made really cute kids huh :)  I am blessed to have them in my life!


This is Kristi and I last year celebrating her birthday at IRON MAIDEN!!!!  She just had Rachel less than a month before this concert, needless to say she made up for all that she missed in 9 months of being pregnant. We raged and it was freaking awesome!

4 comments:

bankskristi said...

Oh my God, I love you so much!!!! That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing that on your blog, I am totally flattered and touched. For crap's sake, I even had to figure out how to post, cuz I just couldn't let that slip by! Thanks for always making me feel special. You are the best friend a girl could ever have, and I am so grateful!!! See ya soon my party partner and BFF!! ((HUGS))

Helga! said...

Aw,adorble kiddies! Nice to have the child energy around,without having one's own!
Not sure how I missed that last post,but OMG you would look so faaaabulous in any of those lovelies!!! I love Stevie Nicks,have always admired her 70's style!!! xxx

VainGlorySinner said...

Those kids are just so freaking adorable! Look at Madisons lovely curly hair! Naaawwww!

My best friend is about 4 weeks away from giving birth to her second baba so it's a very exciting time! She's having a girl this time and I just know she's going to look as adorable as Theo her first born is. Babies are just so cute :|

LOL at moshing up an Iron Maiden gig less than a month after giving birth! Very hard core! xxx

Danielleorama said...

Ok i have to admit for a second i was thinking..."her best friend is a baby and they have cocktails??" :3 haha doh!