Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's just geeky

When Chris and I first started dating we played WOW together. He was pretty much over it and I had just started playing it, but like any nice boy trying to win me over, he would amuse me and show me around Azeroth. It really is a beautiful world. I loved that my alter ego was a hot blood elf, not too different than my everyday persona. Like all games that take up way too much of your time, this one too, slowly came to an end for us. We started having real life adventures together which is far more exciting! However I still miss those late night raids.

Chris recently showed me this show called The Guild. OMG love it!!! It's on Netflix. It's a glimpse into the world of WOW...or at least the people who play it. The episodes are only like 7 minutes long, perfect for my short attention span. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, out came this music video, which has two of my favorite things, wow humor to the beats of Bhangra. I hope you like it!






No comments: