Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet Ash

I am an animal lover.  I have a lil mutt named Peeteee and a big Siamese kitty named Zoe and the newest edition is a lil kitty named Ash.  The name Ash seemed perfect for many reasons, first she is the color of ash, I love Ash the character from the Evil Dead movies, and it describes the color of the sky this whole year...ash gloomy gray.  As I type this, she is purring in my lap and Peetee is at my feet in his bed.   Life is good.  







Super happy she already gets this part!








video

8 comments:

VainGlorySinner said...

Awwwww! Brand new kitty cat!

She looks like a handful getting her teeth into things already!

So adorable!

My baby Bella is currently stretched out in the middle of the bedroom floor on her back with her feet in the air. I remember her being just a small kitten last year, she'll be 2 years old this September 2nd. They grow way to quickly!

Enjoy your new little furball! xxx

Kathi said...

I didn't know you were getting another kitty! Was this an impulse purchase? Cute kitty!

Krista said...

I always want more animals :)

Helga! said...

She's just a baby!!! Awwwwww!
I love Evil Dead too!!!XXX

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh so gorgeous! Any chance of a pic of the three of them together or is that *NEVER* gonna happen?

Sarah xxx

Krista said...

Oh I think I can manage a photo of all three~ when they are sleeping :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie.

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Kitten!!!! Ash is adorable and clearly and deservedly spoiled to bits - I love the climbing frame shot - a wee gymnast indeed!