Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More of my animals

I thought I should post pictures of the kitten weekly so we can all see how fast Ash grows.  She is such a love and handful all at once.  Peetee (my dog) is fine with her but Zoe (our kitty) is pretty pissed.  She stayed outside everyday last week until dark, Chris finally had to go out and get her.  She will come around it will just take time.  I love having Ash's energy in the house, she has more of it than me.







Angry Zoe.


This one's for you Sarah, all three animals in one picture.









Never a dull moment!

6 comments:

Brianna said...

Ash is soooo cute!

VainGlorySinner said...

Awww! Isn't Ash a darling?! She looks like she has mischief in her eyes!

Your sofa looks perfect for your pets, so many snugly soft throws for them to sleep on!

Loving Peetee's hair-do! He's so adorable!

I'm currently missing my little baby as I'm at my mums for 10 days - 6 more days to go and I'll be squidging her podge! xxx

Anonymous said...

Krista, I love your furry photos...PeeTee is so accepting of the new addition. Ash seems right at home. Can't wait to see them in person.

Danielleorama said...

Oh dear, it's so hard to take Zoe seriously with her lil crossed eyes :D She'll come around, it took Guppy months to be really comfortable with Tammy.

Danielleorama said...

I juuuust noticed peetee's hair <3<3<3

Misfits Vintage said...

Ha! Peetee's hair is awesome! The paw on face close up of Ash is super cute. And Zoe's angry crossed eyed face is too cute.

Thanks for these pics!

Sarah xxx