Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sunshine and pigtails

Along with flip flops and bbq's nothing beats pigtails on a warm day. I love my pigtails! I figure I can still wear them a few more years before it get's "weird". There are so many options when it comes to hair wear, these all make me squeal...super cute!!!

These are fabric covered buttons by Pink Sweetie.

These feathers by Starose Creations are so rock-n-roll.

Pom poms for every outfit! These ones made by DPD Designs.

I am in love with this hair pin by Bright Wish Studios.

I don't own one hair comb, this pair may be my first. Made by Ghost Love Jewelry.

This I will be wearing and embarassing my husband in. A bright pink vinyl hello kitty bow by I am Chubby Bunny.

1 comment:

VainGlorySinner said...

I love the skull hair combs! Get them!

In reply to your question you left on my last blog post, I haven't ever been to a MDB gig although I was invited to go to their last one in Sheffield nearly 3 years ago now! I deeply regret it but at the time there was some stuff going on with the guy who invited me so I sadly declined! Boooo!

They hail from Bradford which is about an hour and a half away from where I live at the moment so next time they play at home I'm definitely going to be there!!! If only Aaron Stainthorpe would get over his stage fright! xxx