Monday, June 13, 2011

Tea Party

This was the second year I was invited to tea with Ron and Christopher.  They are two of the sweetest most generous people I know and I am fortunate to call them friends.  They always make me feel special and loved and I value any time I get to share with them.  Last year my best friend Kristi went with me (I missed her dearly this time) so I went solo.


Everyone must sign the guestbook :)


Ron and Christopher, the hostesses with the mostesses!





This strawberries and cream was the best morsel to enter my mouth in years!!!  The cream was heavenly!

 Yummy savory treats too. The tuna sandwich shaped like a flower was delicious, it had pineapple in it.   I'm doing that to my tuna next time.




And my very own little to-go box.  I love you guys!!!  Thanks for inviting me!!!

No comments: