Monday, June 20, 2011

What I rocked

It's Saturday morning, well not right now but image. I just dashed to Farmer's market and picked up a flat of my favorite strawberries.  After that I stopped by Baskin Robbins and picked up a yummy ice cream cake for dessert for Fathers day. I get back home toss back a cup of coffee, get dressed and head to a friends for lunch and some shopping.

WE ARE FOUR DAYS FROM THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER, SO WHERE THE F*** IS THE SUNSHINE!  I am so sick of all this gray and being a bit cold all the time.  And yes I would like some cheese to go with my whine! I decided I would be my own sunshine today and dress super bright.  TAKE THAT CRAPPY WEATHER!





I love these boots!  I bought them in Peru last year.  I love how colorful the Peruvian people are.  These turquoise boots are suede, have bright fabric cut outs,  and the soles are made from recycled tires, handmade $30!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Yep. You rocked it!

Misfits Vintage said...

You TOTALLY rocked it. Those boots are KILLER - please get me some next time! We have insane weather here today - super windy, rainy and cold with the frickin Chilean volcano smoke freakin everyone out, clogging up the skies and closing the airports. Madness!

Sarah xxx

Hon - I'll pay you ten billion dollars to remove the word verification and make your comment pop up in a separate window. Blogger has excellent spam filters - I promise you'll be fine. xxx

OP SHOP MAMA said...

You look amazing!

Krista said...

I did huh :) @Sarah I had no idea I could change those settings, done and done, thanks for letting know!

I also wanted to bring these boots home in two other colors, one pair was all I could convince my husband to carry and I had already run out of room. Too much cool handmade stuff in peru!

Vix said...

I love those boots and the dress. You look like you should be coming with me to Glastonbury. You are fabulous. x