Friday, July 1, 2011

Fourth of July Freedom and Fashion

I have always thought the flag used in fashion could be pretty hot.  With the fourth of July around the corner and the fact that fireworks are legal in my state,  I am excited about this holiday.  Here are some sexy and patriot picks for celebrating being free.

I love this brand but they are bit cost prohibitive at $199.  From Irregular Choice *drool*



Nothing says America like jeans and these are sweet!  Offered by Maty Davis


CreoNodo makes this purse that I am in love with, it reminds me of Tank girl, my alter ego.


Lucia Mae Vintage has this classic pin up frock!


Or this beauty from Chimp Vintage.


I first saw Kat Von D wear this star headband from Giant Dwarf.



America isn't perfect and too much government  drives me crazy BUT I am happy and thankful to live a good life in America.








4 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooooh that polka dot frock is FABULOUS!

Sarah xxx

Lidiya said...

The shoes are so crazy, I love them - really unique!! =)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Vix said...

Those shoes are insanely fabulous, I love them. xxx

VainGlorySinner said...

I luuurve the polka dot pin-up dress and the Captain America bag is so cool! xxx