Monday, July 18, 2011

Hatastic

Accessories are the spice of life.  You either wear hats or you don't, there doesn't seem to be too much in between and sun visors don't count.  I am a hat girl.  I have quite the variety too from my gangster L.A. baseball bling caps, a fair amount of faux fur, and some lovely floppy big rimmed beauties.  Hats are a must for me in the summer, keeping me from squinting and shaded from the sun.

Here are a few I could totally add to my collection.

These are all from the 60's and oh so summery.  Offered by Bonnies Knitting.




Or how about something over the top girlie!  Madame Hatsy has me thinking these are so delicate.





And last something local from Bonnet Hats & Accessories.   This is a hat boutique here in Portland that I want to go check out for these hats specifically.  How cute and summery are these?







4 comments:

Vix said...

I love hats so much! I've got a huge head and the vintage treasure I find never seem to fit...grrrrr!
The massive stripey straw hat is my favourite. x

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooh I love the first one and the stripey straw one too - I am a TOTAL hat girl too! Can we get some pics of you in yours Krista??

Sarah xxx

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooh I love the first one and the stripey straw one too - I am a TOTAL hat girl too! Can we get some pics of you in yours Krista??

Sarah xxx

Louise said...

I adore hats, if I can't find one from my own collection to wear I sometimes end up snaffling one of hubby's. The polka dot one is my fave. Xx