Monday, July 4, 2011

Hula hoop

I have always enjoyed hula hoops. I have been hoping a certain vender would be back at Farmer's market so I could purchase a new one and this weekend they were there.  YEAH!  They had a pink and orange one with my name on it $20, sold!  I really like hanging out in my yard and this makes it even better.



Isn't she pretty?  She has a bit of weight to her so it almost feels like work.


Froggie likes to watch...



Ok I'm almost ready.





Tada!  Time for some lemonade.    I hope you all enjoy your day.  It's the 4th of July so no work for me :) I'm making some treats and Chris and I are headed to Uncle Kevin's to hang with the family and blow stuff up!

4 comments:

Vix said...

Happy 4th July, my gorgeous USA friend!
I wish I could hula hoop but I'm scared of dislocating my hip replacement.
No wonder you've got such a trim and fabulous bod. xxx

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

That looks like fun! :)
Happy 4th of July!

Lisa xx

Helga! said...

EEEK! How friggin funky are you,you sexy beats! WORK that hoop!
I'm bloody hopeless at it!
Thank you for all your lovely,wonderful words recently! I just know that we would all have a rockingly great time together if we met in the "real" world!!! You are so special!
Happy 4th of July!
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

VainGlorySinner said...

WORK IT GIRL!

What a lovely hula hoop that is, fab colours! It does look rather weighty doesn't it!

You look like a kid with a new toy at Christmas! I bet Chris was having a good laugh.. did he try it too?! xxx