Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I don't wanna work today!

 Another fourth of July has come and gone.  It was great hanging out with the family and as usual the animals hated it all.  Peetee had a little tranquilizer and after that he was feeling better.  The cats seemed less bothered by the booms.  I'm tired and grouchy and don't wanna work.  It's only 6:50am and it's already gorgeous out.  I must focus but I can't.   This is all I got for you today.



Made with real Oregon berries (the best in the world) and love!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Me neither!

My motorcycle is right outside my office window begging to go already.

Vix said...

That looks amazing! Our kitties hate November 5th (Guy Fawkes night), fireworks are horrid for animals. x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cake...save me a bite.
Mom

VainGlorySinner said...

WOW! What a wonderfully patriotic dessert that is! Those strawberries look delicious! xxx

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooh - what is that gorgeous dessert? Looks beautiful!

Sarah xxx