Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lingerie

Back in the day, hay I can finally say that, I used to wear lingerie out to concerts.  Come on, that's metal, or maybe not, regardless I sure thought it was at the time.   I would pair my 14 hole Doc Martins with some tattered black hose, some booty shorts and a sheer lil nighty with a hint of lace.  Top it off with a nice chunky choker and I was ready to go!

Here are some sexy things that I would love to wear :)
This slip from the 50's is pretty sweet!  Found at Twig and Sprout.


These next two are from The Pink Purse and they are vintage slips transformed!



I love this aqua nightie from The Greedy Seagull.


This next number from Redux Vintage makes me want to twirl!


How unique is this red number from Zwzzy.


and finally this number by Pernie Jane Vintage.



6 comments:

VainGlorySinner said...

All so lovely but my favourite TWO have to be the layered tutu type skirt and the blue and peach number purely for that tassel fringe at the bottom! Gooorgeous! xxx

Vix said...

Fabulous! I'm in love with the top pink one and the twirly turquoise number.
I was the same, out at gigs in my bra and a pair of leather shorts without a care in the world. x

Helga! said...

I am TOTALLY pnting over that first slip,OMG!!!!
Yep,I wore lingerie out too! I have always felt it's just too pretty to not show,and I've just recently got re-interested in wearing pretty slips again...
XXX

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I would wear the first and last slips today!!! What an amazing selection - way too pretty to kept covered up!!! xo

Shayla said...

OH my gosh! I love dresses just like this. I stalk this store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintageopulence because they just mainly sell dresses such as these. Great tassstesssss

Misfits Vintage said...

OOOoh I love the first one and the last one best!

Sarah xxx