Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh my what have we here :)

As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I used to wear little more than lingerie to concerts.  I found a great example for us all to have a chuckle over.  This is me before System of a Down in Long Beach, CA 2005.  Wow, I was much tanner than, and dare  I say a little thinner :)


I still have this outfit and that show kicked my ass!  We had floor and the moshing was out of control.  I almost lost my glasses, got felt up several times and my dress was soaking wet with sweat by the end, other than that it was a killer show! That was the last concert I ever insisted on floor general admission.  God I'm old ;p

6 comments:

Vix said...

Phwoar! How hot do you look? Mind you, you're still gorgeous 6 years on.
xxx

Kristi said...

Dannnnnng gurl!!! You were rockin' that outfit!! Great picture! I also love the fact that you can see PT in the picture :) very sweet.

Hope you are having a good day!
Hugs!!

VainGlorySinner said...

Wooo you sexy metal mama! That black lace top is gorgeous! Loving the pig tails! xxx

Brian said...

Rawr!

Helga! said...

PHWOAR!!!!!!
SO hawt!
I'm too old for the mosh pit now,and luckily G ahs realised he is too!!
ha!
XXXXXXXXXX

Misfits Vintage said...

You look AMAAAAAZING!! I love the dress and I love your hair!

Sarah xxx