Friday, July 8, 2011

Prodigy

Who doesn't love Prodigy?  I have been listening to them for years and they still make me drive faster than normal, dance my butt off and engage in all around madness and mayhem.  I heard that Madonna tried to get them to produce an album for her and they respectfully said no thanks!  Smart move, they would have made a killer album and she would have gotten all the credit for it.  Here are a few of my favorites by them.






Here is a picture of me driving listening to Prodigy, I know eyes on the road please!


but officer!

3 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

FRIRESTARTER! I saw them at the Big Day Out... 99? 2000? and they ROCKED!

Great pic!

Sarah xxx

Danielleorama said...

I dont think I've listened to them since I was a wee one! but i love that photo of you<3

Vix said...

You have brilliant taste, I love The Progdigy! Smack My Bitch Up is one of my favourite tracks ever. They always put a smile on my face when I listen to them.
They are an amzing act live, it's been a while since I last saw them. x