Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who doesn't like free crap?

I had the most wonderful surprise waiting for me this morning and I can't wait to share it with you. I found this blog that is pretty incredible called Free Crappy Portraits .  They are anything but crappy way more like cute.  I sent them a picture of Peetee and his favorite monster toy that he so proudly mounts whenever we have guests over.  At first it was pretty embarrassing and now I just don't give a hoot. Anyway that is the quick description I gave them and sent along this photo...




and this is what they did!


Yes they are both having a smoke after lord knows what!!!!!  Thanks Sarah I love it!   Go check em' out and get your free crapy portrait.

10 comments:

VainGlorySinner said...

Hahahaha!!! That is hilarious!

That is a very cute picture of Peetee!

My mum's chihuahua is always shagging a stuffed penguin that she got her when she was a wee pup! Once she had a phantom pregnancy and wouldn't let anyone touch her small toys that she took into her bed - it was as if she thought they were her babies! Mum had to take them all away until she snapped out of it!

Animals do the funniest things! xxx

Brian said...

After lord knows what?!?! Oh no Krista, we know what... we've seen it. Ewww!

Vix said...

That is brilliant! Peetee doesn't look like he's capable of such dreadful behaviour in that top picture and now the world knows what a dirty little man he is! Love it! x

Erika Lee Sears said...

OMG how amazing it turned out. its so perfect.

Nat said...

That is really funny! Thanks for the link :-)

Helga! said...

Bahahahahaha!!!!
That's SO hilarious!! My parents had a budgie once that would hump a small Garfield toy! Freaks,I tell you!!! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm VERY amused!
XXXXXXXXXXX

Nelly said...

Ha too funny that.

Kirsty said...

hahaha how funny!

Danielleorama said...

Ahahaha Peetee you scamp!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I WANT ONE!! I love that they're smoking - you HAVE to frame this and hang it up:)))) xo