Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Flowers aren't just for sniffing

There are few things I really need at this point in my life, but my want list is always growing.  I sure am a good consumer :)  Here are a few things that I am lusting over.







Found at The Fox Den.






This is also super cute, I love the belt, in fact it makes the outfit.  Found at Street Urchin Vintage.


This is handpainted and so sweet.  Offered by Rococo Vintage.


This is adorable and only $15 at Reruns Vintage.


This I found at Cherry Bomb Vintage 77.


This last one is super sweet and loud, just like me.  Found at Spun Sugar Vintage.


I think Vix, Helga and Sarah are rubbing off on me :)

6 comments:

VainGlorySinner said...

I'm sure Vix has one VERY similar to the last one!

I think the one from Street Urchin Vintage is so very you! I can really imagine you rocking that one! xxx

Helga! said...

I think we are!!! I can think off worse things to rub off on you....!!!
Those are all bloody fabulous,and with your goprgeous figure,you'll look hot in any one of them!
XXXXXXXX

Nelly said...

Shame you cant have them all Bet you find a lovely one soon just for you tho xx

Vix said...

Ha! We knew you'd submit to our evil influence sooner or later! I can see you in all of them but espcially that lime green mini dress.
Sandy's right I have almost the identical dress at the bottom!
Don't buy one, hope over on the next flight to England and come and dress up in my stuff, I think we're the same size. x

Misfits Vintage said...

And your influence is definitely rubbing off on me as I OBSESSED with pink hair! I love the first one and the others are all lovely but THE LAST ONE BLOWS MY MIND!!!

Sarah xxx

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

The long floral is gorgeous! You would look amazing in it. Great, now I'm going to be on the hunt too for amazing florals.

Michelle