Friday, August 19, 2011

I love PEACHES

I'm super excited today, it's Friday and tomorrow my Mom and sister come up from California for a visit.  I want to spoil them with tons of shopping, great food and tasty cocktails.  It will be a blast!

Since I won't be around until mid next week I wanted to leave you with another one of my favorite musicians.  PEACHES! Any woman who says, "I like my whiskey neat, you lick my crows feet, " deserves my LOVE!  She is a total riot live, with her light up leotards and big hair dancers.

Check her out folks!




Now PEACHES is a lot of things but overly attractive is not one of them.  Lady Gaga she has your weird beat with this next outfit.
If you bring flowers I like babies breathe:)
Talk to me!
This one brought to you by Miss Piggy :)


8 comments:

VainGlorySinner said...

I have never heard of Peaches but..OMG.. She's wearing a tit costume with barbie heads for nipples :| That is some trippy shit right there haha!!! xxx

Vix said...

Have an absolutely rocking time with your mum and sister, my gorgeous friend!
Peaches might not have Gaga's good looks but her music is way better! Love her clothes & attitude. x

Pop Champagne said...

ohh Peaches! ya she is definitely a unique one but I do love how she's not afraid to dress different!

Helga! said...

I fecking love Peaches!!!She totally rocks,as do YOU!
Rainbow Brite?!Hell YES!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
have the most fun you possibly can!!!

LUCEWOMAN said...

I like to listen to Peaches as I do the housework, esp Fuck the pain away!

Misfits Vintage said...

FAB - I love her too! She has fun and doesn't take herself too SERIOUSLY, like some!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend with your Mum and sister - take pics!

Sarah xxx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

You have an absolute ball with your mum and sis - yes, and pics please! Peaches is a woman after my own heart xoxo

Bibi said...

I've never heard about her, but she is different! I like it! Hope you are having a great time with your family!
Bibi