Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I love SKULLS

I know some people think it's strange that I love skulls and skeletons but hey they are inside each and every one of us.  The way I see it, loving skulls is a profound declaration of self love....and I am sticking to that!
Made by Kasket Kustoms
I'd love this in our basement/tv/game/dungeon room :)  Made by Vinyl Wall Decals
These are gorgeous and only 2 inches tall.  These are cake toppers made by Sweetie Cake Topper.
Check out Desiree (and her awesome blog) in her sexy skeleton leggings.  I love them!
Adorable skull dress made by Booscary Bootique. 
I could never get Chris to wear this, nor would I want too but I sure thinks it's fun!  Made by Bandito Rockabilly.
Beautiful merskeleton!
Sexy and kinda creepy :)
Cute boots made by Assassin Apparel.
Such a fan of Taylor Says shoes, too bad I would die if I tried to wear them.

Lady Death a favorite comic of mine, outfit full of skulls.


8 comments:

Vix said...

Desiree rocks those skeleton leggings, doesn't she?
I love all your choices, especially those crazy spine heels and that decal.
Jon's a bit of a spoilsport when it comes to wearing loud clothes, too. xxx

Helga! said...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHH!!!!
What is WRONG with me?! haha,I've been keeping my eyes peeled for when you post,but somehow I missed 4 posts!! Most disgrntled.I've just caught up on all of them and I want to say:
Your're gorgeous!
I love chenille,that peacock one is sublime
I love skulls too!G jusy bought me some skull earrings!
You're gorgeous!
Your Mom & Sis and Chris are gorgeous!
How the hell do you look so gorgeous in the morning??
I love fish tacos
I've never been to Hawaii
You're gorgeous!
I've missed you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

LUCEWOMAN said...

I really need to get some more style confidence So inspired by this post!

Misfits Vintage said...

I love them too! I ADORE the soles of those fab red glitter shoes but they would kill me too! Those pink boots are pretty frickin awesome and I love LOVE Desiree's leggings!

And I LOOOOVE my pink and green amazing necklace!

Sarah xxx

Heather said...

Ha love this post I love skulls to ....some people are just so thrown off by it. My Skull tattoo is very similar to the top skull ring it has the cross just like that ~ I agree skulls aren't so bad ...and wow those shoes are something else!! who knew they could be represented in so many ways lol ~Love Heather

Danielleorama said...

You find THEE coolest stuff. I need the merskeleton as a print and THE SHOES!! *sigh* the shoooooes

Anonymous said...

Restrict your bath time, and get away from sizzling hot showers to greatest protect your epidermis. Very long baths remove important fats out of your skin area. Sizzling hot showers might cause scalding. Warm water is really a better option and may be equally as enjoyable. Using a tiny bit of lotion after washing or showering can also help to switch any lost natural oils. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Cort5y656e[/url]

Anonymous said...

If you want brighter pearly whites, speak to your dental office. They'll have the ability to offer you a support which operates rapidly, and they can provide you with a strategy which can make sure your the teeth don't resume their butter-yellow-colored times. You must also avoid drinking coffee and red-colored wines, obviously. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]Unu44ysed[/url]