Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oddities at my house

Like most of you who read my blog I too have a fair amount of "stuff" that I treasure.  My tastes are always changing and as much as I love bright happy cute things I also have a taste for the macabe.   Here are a few oddities from my humble abode.



A friend brought me this back from Russia almost 10 years ago.  He was 23 and carried it around in his backpack until he returned home.  I can't believe it is still unbroken.  It is handblown glass and I love her wicked fragility! 


Another sexy redhead :)






6 comments:

Vix said...

What pretties! I can't believe that gorgeous glass lady survived a backpacking trip around Russia, she's a beauty. I love the crystal skull, he reminds me of that awesome work of Damien Hurst. x

wobblinbetty said...

omg the skull is amazing!!!

Mary Ann said...

Maxie would love that See No, Hear no, Speak no evil! I bought him monkey ones a couple years ago...pray we don't ever make it up to Portland because that will accidentally disappear! :)

Nat said...

Love them... especially the See No, Hear No, Speak No trio :-)

VainGlorySinner said...

OMG! I saw a studded skull on eBay not 3 days ago! I was so tempted to get it as it's just awesome!

I can't believe that hot devil woman wasn't broken after being in a backpack! She's obviously much harder than she looks!

The fairy is gorgeous! xxx

Helga! said...

I really dig that skull!
And Ash,what a sweetie! My Pee Pee spooned with me last night,but woke me with when she stretched and clawed my nether regions!
XXX