Friday, August 5, 2011

Psychedelic print and glitter cowboy boots....Happy Fryday!

There are a lot of things that make me happy, making new friends, spending time with family, playing dress up and anything glitter.  Sarah, of Misfits Vintage, recently posted a tutorial on how to glitter shoes.  You have to go and check out what she did, amazing!!!!  When I saw her purple glitter cowboy boots I could not stop thinking about them, the next morning I ran to Michael's to get all the necessary ingredients. I completely transformed a really old pair of silver boots and I am loving them.  I think they look pretty sweet with my psychedelic dress :)









9 comments:

Rita said...

Thank you for your lovely comment
You really should come visit Postugal, is a beautiful country

Kiss

http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh they are FABULOUS! I love the colour - and they are so perfect with that KILLER dress... You're gorgeous Krista! How awesome would it be to spend the day op shopping and hanging out in our glitter boots! I'm wearing mine today too!

Have a gorgeous weekend, Sarah xxx

Helga! said...

OMG I'm CRAY for your fab "new" boots and that FROCK!!! You little hottie,you look totally gorgeous!
Love that old pic last post,how long your hair way!Great colour too!
I love your hair today,in fact,every detail is perfect! Hope Friday was frocking fantabulous darling!!!
XXX

Nelly said...

You are a rainbow of delight I shall have to call you Rainbow Bright.I must do something with my granny boots that have peeled away maybe this will do the trick.

VainGlorySinner said...

Wow those boots turned out perfectly! I think you should totally make a dark purple pair *drools*

You're such a bright ray of sunshine is all your colourful cute jewellery and BRIGHT pink hair and tattoos! xxx

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Wow - your boots turned out amazing. I would never guess that was a craft project.

I received your letter - thank you sooo much, it made my day. I loved that it was hot pink too ;). You're such a doll!

Check out my blog in a couple of hours - I've tagged you for an award!

Michelle

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

xoxo


devorelebeaumonstre.com

Ivy Black said...

You look fab! I'm so glad to have found your blog.xxx

wobblinbetty said...

hey I love your tats and your hair doll, so wow!!!! crazy style in the best possible way! :)