Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rainbow Brite Baby

I'll admit it, when people call me this, I LOVE IT!  Rainbow Brite was never a gal I was into, I was more of a Hello Kitty, Ren & Stimpy kinda girl.  However, having checked her out a bit more I wonder how I have not embraced our similarities.  I mean she kinda rocks in a rainbowy I'll sprinkle you with sunshine kinda way.  
Limoli, nailed it here!
I would totally wear this, made by Eros DIY.
and this too
I don't have gauged ear holes but if I did, these would be in them :)
and what 80's post about Rainbow Brite would be complete without some rainbow leg warmers?  I want these!!!! Made by Mademoiselle Mermaid.
I love all this food jewelry.  Made by Sweet Heiress.
Love these by the Funky Junky.
And just to prove I am part rainbow.  



This was me at Fairy World a few years back.  Can you believe I was expected to use a port-a potta in those wings? Pft, I'll take the bushes instead!

6 comments:

Kathi said...

You missed this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofRF5vpFpl0

Vix said...

Wow, what a cute fairy you make (and I'm with you, peeing in the bushes is way better than a porta-potti).
That Rainbow Brite corset is gorgeous. You are like a sexier version of that little hottie! xxx
PS Your blog posts are showing up in my reader, how odd.

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

OK I would totally stop and say hi to you and ask to borrow your skirt - but I wouldn't be bothering you in the bushes so you're safe there. I need rainbow crocheted leg warmers!!!! xoxoxo

Nelly said...

Hello RB you so suit that name.Guess what grandaughter Miss 6 is going as for bookweek? Yep you guessed it have bought some legwarmers already but just realised I coulda made the, lol

xStroutx said...

I LOVE this so much!

Danielleorama said...

You would rock that RB dress so hard! and those fairy pics are awe.some.