Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some new shops

Besides being an Etsy junkie I love finding new places to shop online.  Here are a few cute shops that I have found over the last month or so and some of my favorite items from them.

First up is Ruche.  They are a husband and wife team and their story is so cute!  Their clothes are vintage inspired with a modern twist.  Here are a few of my favorites!




I am totally in love with these bags from Bohemia in the UK.  I just don't know which color is my fav.




Gorgeous right?
Mod Cloth also has some really cute shoes, still a bit expensive for my wallet but I love these nonetheless.
These actually look comfortable.



These are just fun :)
YEAH IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!

8 comments:

Louise said...

I love thelast dress, it's beautiful. Another companyy that does those bags is 'the Cambridge satchel company. X

Vix said...

All of them, purlease! I can really see you rocking that one-shouldered frilly number and looking killer.
How fabulous are those satchels? xxx

Helga! said...

MUST you torture me?! hahaha! Some fantastic items there,those bags,the glitter pumps,the red booties and the 2nd frock give me the horn!!!Gotta get sewing,gotta get sewing,ignore Etsy...........!!!
XXXXXXXXXXX

Helga! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
VainGlorySinner said...

THE SHOES! OMG THE SHOES! I am loving the lilcac wedge boots and the black sweetheart heels! How gorgeous are they! MMMmmmmmMmmMMmmMMMM!

Dashfield Vintage said...

Those shoes are fantastic... beyond fantastic even!!

Bombshellicious said...

So love the last dress, and so loving your blog xx

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Hi krista!

I am loving those black Mary janes with the red. They would look great with my French themed outfits. Maybe I could attach something red to something I already own. I never think to do that!

Xoxo
Michelle