Friday, August 12, 2011

YEEHA!

Finally it's Friday!  I thought this hellish week would never end.  I'm only working a half day and then it's out with a girlfriend for a lil shopping, tacos in the afternoon and a hike in the evening with the doggies.  The sun is starting to set earlier and I can feel fall in the air, I want to wear as many sweet dresses while I can and still show off some skin :)  WEEEEEEE  being a girl is fun!











What do you guys think of my DIY pink glitter boots and matching purse?  They make me squeal like a teeny bopper at a Katy Perry concert!

Have a great weekend whatever you do!

8 comments:

LUCEWOMAN said...

How did you pink up those boots? You look like Rainbow Brite, I used to love her.
Thanks for stopping by ny blog, and leaving a very interesting comment.
Look forward to being cheered up regularly by your blog! Lucy x

Misfits Vintage said...

Were we separated at birth??? Those boots, sunnies and that FROCK are spectacular!

And I love that you made a matching purse too - superfab!

It's addictive, huh??

Sarah xxx

Vix said...

WOW! You look amazing, I love you! Everything is just so fabulous, bright and beautiful and we get to see the beasts, too! You make me squeal like a teeny bopper at a Katy Perry concert!
Have a rocking weekend, my dear friend. xxx

Helga! said...

You just made G and I giggle like teeny boppers! We're in bed having Saturday morning coffee,perusing you lucious wenches,and we LOVE your outfit darling!!!Fabulousness!G says to shave the kitty and glitter her up too!!! the boots and matching purse are heavenly!Squee!Adoring that frock,the sunnies......every detail is superb,my dearheart!!!
YOWZA!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Louise said...

I just tried to leave a comment but it disappeared. I adore the boots. They're gorgeous. You're so right Autumn is approaching, time to wring the last bit of use from the summer wear. X

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Ok, I'm going to have to disagree with Helga... Don't glitter the cat. Although it is pretty funny to think about......

Happy frock Friday, you look so whimsical and fun!

Nelly said...

You have done it again miss rainbow Brite.You look ever so lovely and the bag and boots are brilliant.

VainGlorySinner said...

WOAH! That dress is too cute and pink glitter boots as well as a matching bag?! You should go into business and sell these boots on etsy haha!

Ash looks so adorable with his big fluffy tail, I just wanna smooth him all over! xxx