Monday, September 26, 2011

and then it poured

Still enjoying some sunshine and warm weather, but after these pictures it poured.  Such is the fall in Oregon.  Farmer's market had an amazing selection of peaches, nectarines, and apples.  I also picked up some sweet yellow corn and sweet red peppers.  The lack of fresh produce is my least favorite thing about winter.  Soon I will retreat indoors.  I hope we get a new fireplace this year.  I like fire!

 Chris is being artistic here :)
 I'm worshipping the sun.
 A favorite pair of shoes and the skirt I recently bought for $3.

 I'm a dork, I know.

 I picked up this Tarina Tarantino pendant in Maui and strung it on a choker and added some crystals.  Pretty cute huh!
Let's get through the week together!

9 comments:

Louise said...

It's so difficult knowing what to do in this weather. I packed my summer clothes away lastnight, then the news this morning said we're expecting a late heatwave as of tomorrow! Typical! X

The Vintage Knitter said...

I love that cute Hello Kitty pendant and I wish we'd get some of that lovely weather back here in England!

P.S. Thanks for the cool comment you left on my blog, too

Vix said...

Chris is being artistic, eh? I like his style!!
We've got summer back her for at least a week, come over and join us.
Love that pink skirt, all those bangles and that cute choker, you clever (and gorgeous) woman.
Yellow sweet corn is so good at the moment, I've just boiled some up for our dinner...yum! I hate the lack of exciting home grown food in winter so much. xxxxxxxxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

I don't believe it rained after these photo's were taken - the weather looks lovely!
Fantastic jewellery Krista, and nobody *does* pink quite like you!

Helga! said...

You LOOK like Summer,my darling!So bright,cheerful and TASTY!!!
We're just coming into Summer;you're always welcome down here!You'd be a breath of fresh air in our city!!
Love the pendant,that Tarantino chickie does some pretty things!!!
So do you!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Boobs!

Helga! said...

You LOOK like Summer,my darling!So bright,cheerful and TASTY!!!
We're just coming into Summer;you're always welcome down here!You'd be a breath of fresh air in our city!!
Love the pendant,that Tarantino chickie does some pretty things!!!
So do you!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Boobs!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

You look fantastic Krista! How do you keep your tummy so flat? Impressed!

I too love the farmers market. The food tastes so much better, plus you feel good knowing you were helping out a local farmer.

Hope you're having a fabulous week!

xoxo
Michelle

Ivy Black said...

You look fabulous! So full of colour.xxx

Misfits Vintage said...

Man alive, you have the MOST SMOKING HOT BOD IN THE UNIVERSE! I love that lovely pink skirt - I have one very similar - and that necklace and bangles are SO fabulous!

Sarah xxx