Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bow Chicka Bow Wow

I'm feeling extra happy, light, refreshed from my recent time away.  My hair looks rather bouncy don't you think? I love my pink poodle shirt from the sexy Vix at Vintage Vixen, it's so comfy and absolutely me!  The long necklace is also from her :) and it has become one of my most favorite things to wear!

Check out my poodle!
 I was so surprised and just about wet myself when a package arrived from Sarah of Misfits Vintage  bursting with treasure.  Sarah and I are soul sisters for sure and her style always leaves me inspired! Too many goodies for one post but I can say that it brings out my inner sex kitten, MEOW!  My favorite is this stunning cocktail ring of PINK and ORANGE,  I am in rainbow sherbet heaven!!!!


 Are you blinded by the BLING.  I love it Sarah.  Thank you!!!
 Goes rather well with this don't ya think :)


The rainbow butterfly I bought in Peru brings back such great memories.  What girl doesn't love PINK HORN?!?!  bow chicka bow wow
What do you think of my big pink shiny bow, bet Helga approves.

9 comments:

Misfits Vintage said...

I cannot stop looking at your poodle! And I mean that completely inappropriately! You look just GORGEOUS and yes, your hair is super bouncy - and I'm so glad you love that ring, it looks perfect on you.

Soul sistah, Sarah xxx

Vix said...

That poodle looks right at home there, I must say! You look so fabulous I've had to call Jon in from the garden just so he can admire you, too.
Sarah's bling is perfectly chosen and the massive bow is just up Helga's street! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

I'm so glad to see you still brimming with happiness after your break. It's so easy to get dragged down with the anti-climax.
Totally brilliant outfit, it all works so well together. I've got 'your' necklace on today and I feel like a bit of your style is rubbing off - I've gone for purple, red and orange all over.
Blogland is such a happy place!

Style Sud-Est said...

Wow! i love the colors and the sneakers, got a similar pair -
Love your bow! I love Helga!

Ariane

Helga! said...

OMG your POODLE!! G and I were just talking about that last night....he was glued to the Maui post,drooling over your poodle.................the BEAST!!!
That cocktail ring gives me the horn,and as for that bow!!Darl,you're a gal after my own heart!!! SQUEE! Colours from heaven,as are you,you hot wench!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

VainGlorySinner said...

You are so adorable!

That pink poodle tshirt looks great on you, perfect fit!

Your hair does looks lovely and big and bouncy, I love the way it curls out at the bottoms!

You must have the biggest selection of jewellery.. ever! The ring from Sarah is gorgeous! :D xxx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

OMG you are absolutely rocking your new treasures you lucky gorgeous girl!! You look amazing - the jewellery is to die for and Vix has got your number for sure picking the t-shirt out for you! Hair bow!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Fantastic accessories! You're so good at just throwing things together. I missed the poodle everyone is talking about - I'll go back and take a peek.

xoxo
Michelle

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Ha - thats funny. I was actually looking for a dog! Cute T-shirt Krista :)