Friday, September 30, 2011

Frock it up baby!

Favorite day of the week Friday!  This week turned out to be sunny and warm, and my knees are very happy they get to be out and play for a little bit longer.  Not too much on the calendar this weekend.  Chris and I are looking at getting a new fireplace downstairs, I'm pretty excited about that.  I will make it to Farmer's market for a basket of deliciousness.  Tonight I will BBQ tasty Szechaun chicken kabobs with some sweet red peppers and pineapple.  I hope to finish a book.  Enjoy whatever you find yourself doing!



 This is me trying to be sexy and Peetee in his standard needy pose.

I think since most of you list what you are wearing and how much it cost I'll give it a whirl. Although after hearing about the deals Vix finds I think I spend way too much on my clothes....me, hanging my head in shame :( I am seriously considering trying not to buy anything new for at least 1 month, baby steps.
Dress target $15
Belt thrifted $4
Bracelets thrifted $4
Boots Nordstrom $80 ( I know but I love them and they have little rhinestones in em'.)

12 comments:

VainGlorySinner said...

MMMMmmmm Szechuan chicken!! That sounds very tasty minus the peppers!

You always looks so nice in pink! It's definitely your colour! You're such a lovely bright happy person :)

You really do love that necklace from Vix don't you! It does go with almost everything that you own by the looks of it!

Check Peetee out doing his Anubis stance in the 2nd picture down! xxx

Vix said...

Forget the farmer's market, you are a basket of deliciousness in that frou-frou frock and kick ass boots!
Jon's just come in and demanded to read all the posts he'd missed this week, I think you have a new fan.
Look at darling Pee tee admiring his gorgeous mummy!
Have a brilliant weekend and hope we get to speak sometime over the next couple of days. xxxxxxxxxxxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

Lookin' pretty as a picture - fair play to you girl.
You and Vix would look hot in a black bag though - you pair of minxes!

wobblinbetty said...

I am also trying not to buy anything for a while...that's hard right?

Helga! said...

Feckin gawgusness!!! You foxy minx,Peetee's frisky,that's all!!! hahahaa!! Have you seen Kitty's frock??It's SO your colours!!
I have no idea how Vix manages her amaaazing bargains,but what the hell,if tyou love something and can afford it,BUY IT! Hahaha-$80 US sounds pretty good for new boots!That's about $120NZ at the moment,I think.Boots new here are impossible to find under $150 unless they're cheap shit.I prefer to buy mine secondhand anyway cos I hate wearing them in!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee G is making breaky!Hurrah!
LOVE and nibbles!!! Yeah,come and PLAY!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nelly said...

If you can buy nice things go for it.Doubt anyone can copete with Vixes bargains hence a trip to the UK is on my must do one day list lol You are such a pinky xxx

Danielleorama said...

Ooo ooo oooo! So cute and that belt! and the shoes!

last night me and ed shook hands on not ordering anything offline for a months, since thats where I do the most damage D:

I'm so glad you and chris like Isaac, those comments gave me the biggest smile. There's not really an easier version until you unlock other characters, but i suppose you have to be pretty good to do that or lucky! just do what i did...play A LOT! hahah<3

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh you look gorgeous in that beautiful frilly frou frou frock Krista! I love it with the blue belt and the cute boots.

Sarah xxx

Style Sud-Est said...

Hi Krista! looking good in your frou frou dress and love the boots- God! do I like the pink hair!

I do sometimes spend too much on clothes, but who can resist rhine stones right! but i mostly shop in second hand places - have a good weekend - Ariane xxxxx

pastcaring said...

You look gorgeous, that frock is perfect on you. Great legs, love!
Hope the Szechaun chicken was as delicious as it sounds, and that you had a great time at the farmers market. xxxx

Kitty said...

Hi Krista, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) I love your colourful style.xx.

La Dama said...

Krista,
love your pink frilly dress, boot rock. I need me a good pair of Mexican boots. I was perving at your legs.you got sexy MaMa stems. I am leg man ..oh I mean woman,lol