Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guilty of loving ME!

Why else would I have all of these ridiculous pictures of me?  Oh yeah remember myspace:)
This is one of my favorite churches right here in downtown Portland.
Wow pre-sleeve and dark hair in this one from my trip to Kauai in 2005 right before I moved to Oregon.


Aside from my pink and orange hair, orange and blonde is my second favorite combo.

Ok this one even pre-dates myspace.  I think I am 30 here.


Look at what living in Oregon has done to me :)  I have ton's more pictures but they even make me blush looking at them.

7 comments:

LUCEWOMAN said...

You are stunning!
What I wouldn't give for a figure like yours. Do you work out loads? Or are you just lucky too have a fantastic torso?
Ps, the pink hair is best, I reckon.

Vix said...

You absolutely rock and you have a bod to kill for. I reckon you've got hotter with age and I bet Chris'll agree with me.
I love your darker hair, it makes your pretty eyes really stand out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Helga! said...

PHWOAR!!!! That's one rockingly HOT bod,babes!! OMG! Boobs!YEAH!!
(hahaha,I keep yelling,I'm all excited!)
YOU SHOULD JUST WEAR UNDERWEAR ALL THE TIME!!!
HOTNESS! I feel faint........
Love! XXXXXXXXXXXX

Nelly said...

Ok show us some more blushworthy ones and I agree you have a great bod.

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Major boobs! Couldn't help but notice -ha. Way to rock the camera and you are in phenominal (sp?) shape. That takes a ton of work - so major kudos to you for being so dedicated.

Maybe you could start sharing some of your diet and exercise secrets on your blog. I know most of us in blogging land are looking for some new ideas.

xoxo

Michelle

I love the red/blonde combo hair too

Misfits Vintage said...

Holy guacamole - Helga's right: you get more gorgeous every year! Krista, you look AMAZAPANTS!!! I love all of your hair colours and outfits - but mostly I love your killer smile.

Sarah xxx

Danielleorama said...

Geeze louise lady! you're hot!