Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Itsy bitsy, never mind that thing is HUGE

Nature is beautiful but spiders creep me out.  This year there seem to be a ton of them around the house.  Why just yesterday I was driving in the car and I felt something tickling me, would you believe I had a spider in my clevage?  I did.... not this big but it still freaked me out and made me scream.  I took these with my 50 mm lens. 


I'm pretty sure this thing could eat Peetee.
Today I turned the heater on, reality is settling in, summer is really over. Good thing I still have bright happiness hanging round my neck :)

and double bow action!

5 comments:

pastcaring said...

I try not to be too much of a girlie about spiders, but I draw the line at one in my cleavage! That's just wrong.

Amazing spider pics but your pendant is MUCH prettier! xxxx

Vix said...

Eeekkkk! I hate spiders so much. I've been sitting in lotus position on my chair at night as the big buggers keep running across the floor.
One in your cleavage, oh my god, I think I'd pass out. Mind you your cleavage is pretty fabulous. xxxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

Spiders I can handle - its slugs which freak me out.
How shiny is that pink lookin'? You using Soul Glow on your fringe or something...

Helga! said...

EEEERKKKK,I'm VERY arachniphobic,I can't even look at pix,so had to skim past those!!! G keeps telling me how amazing they are,and I aprreciate that,I really do,only they can just be amazing OUT of my sight!!!
Ha,I knew you'd love all that pink!!Pink & red is my fave combo,I think!!!
Ooo,loved your A-Z,esp your answer to instrument you play!!!! Ahem! I nearly choked,fabulosu darling!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Misfits Vintage said...

Ha! You look fabulous - and DOUBLE BOWS... ooh, you are raising the bar!

Sarah xxx