Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A to Z of me

When in Rome :)  I have enjoyed reading this on so many different blogs so here I go!  Randomness!

A-AGE
41 in December, I'm a Sagittarius!
B-Bed Size
Queen of course :)
C-Chore you hate
Cleaning the cat box, babe....you need to be doing this!!!!!!!

D-Dogs
I don't like dogs, only Peetee :)  no I am a total animal lover!

E-Essential start to your day
COFFEE and warmth or I will not get out of bed!
F-Favorite Color
Black j/k....pink, orange, turquiose, and lime green.
Gold os silver? only SILVER, palladium, platinum  although dam the gold is kicking the crap outta my dollar.

H-Height I'm a munchkin at 5'3.
I-Instruments you play.  Does myself count? No pictures for that one.
J-Job title.  Technical Sales (BORING I prefer Electronics Whore) my pink office.

K-Kids
It just wasn't in the stars, but I have plenty of kids in my life and for that I am thankful!
L-Live.
Pretty Portland Oregon!

M-Mother's name.
Sylvia, I love her a lot!
N-Nickname
Red, Tankgirl, Firepie and Spaz!

O-Overnight hospital stays.
Just one this year when I had that old useless uterus removed.

P-Pet Peeves
People so set in their ways that even when all logic shows they are wrong they refuse to change.

Q-Quote from a film
"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow!" Army of Darkness.
"The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity." Legend
"Hands on the Desk" from The Secretary.

R-Right or left...oh who cares!!!

S-Sister Tracy is 2 years younger and she is the best!

T-Time I wake up
7:00 AM

U-Underwear
Of course, makes me feel purdy!

V-Vegetable I hate
Mushrooms, please somebody help me I keep trying em' and still can't stand them!

W-What makes you run late.
Nothing I hate being late!  Ok maybe a cat up a tree would make me late.

X-XRay's you've had. What...boring.....How about X the band love em' or hate em' LOVE Em'!!!

Y-Yummy Food you make
Cupcakes!!!

Z-Zoo animal
Dik dik!


8 comments:

pastcaring said...

Hi Krista, been checking you out for a while, given that you are a favourite blogger of some of MY favourites! And you always make me smile with your comments.
So your A-Z seems a good place to start commenting. Great photos, especially the one of you and your mum, it's gorgeous!
Love Curtise x

LUCEWOMAN said...

I just knew it'd be a good one!
When can I visit?
My bedroom was plastered in Tank Girl posters in my mid teens, she was my hero!
By the way - I want rainbow cup cakes when I come to stay - OK?

Lucy x

Nelly said...

Oh look at you in your wedding garb How gorgeous! You always give me a laugh love your blog xx

Bombshellicious said...

Love the post and love the pics xx

Nat said...

This is such a cool post! Love all the pics and your funny comments :-)

VainGlorySinner said...

You evil thing!! Now I really really really want squidgy moist cupcakes! Argh!

I wrote my A - Z when I got up this morning and shall be posting it later tonight!

Vix said...

Gah! You've got me dying for a cupcake and I haven't even got a sweet tooth.
I'm so glad you're another short ass like me and a December birthday? What date? I'm 6th.
Fab read, you rock!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Misfits Vintage said...

You're teeny! I always thought you were a total glamazon! Those cupcakes look AMAZING - and you with your Mum and sister makes me HAPPY. Portland looks so pretty. You know once I get there you'll never get rid of me, right? You're so frickin awesome, sistah.

Sarah xxx