Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Peetee pumpkin pie

Peetee is about 8 years old now and has pretty muched looked like this for most of his life.
He had a ton of fluffy fur that made him look scruffy and most adorable.  I started dying Peetee's little hawk when he was 1 and have continued to do so for the last 7 years.
The two pictures above are 3 years old.

These two are from this year.
and this one is a few months ago.  My point is my poor little Peetee is getting old and losing his hair, ah Peetee.  I really love this dog people! I went to go put pink in his hair last week and well there isn't enough to dye anymore :(  it kinda made me sad.

Guess I'll just keep dying mine instead. Getting old sometimes sucks!  That's why it's good to have~ Friends!  La la la la la la la FRIENDS!




This video is of Peetee and Shasta, Shasta is Chris's Mom's dog and Peetee's BFF.  Watching them play is pretty entertaining.
video
 

13 comments:

Vix said...

Peetee's the cutest dog ever, I'm not surprised he's got so many friends, he should have his own blog.
Maybe you could get him some clip-in hair extensions. Just don't let him sport a comb-over like the dodgy old men who are scared to admit they're balding.
That yelp on your video scared the bejesus out of Polly Piglet.
LOVE YOU!!! xxx

Bombshellicious said...

I so love Peetee, would love to dye Dex's top knot lol. What do you use for the colour? xx

Style Sud-Est said...

Hi Krista!

i love your blog so much, always a pleasure to drop in- Peetee is so adorable with its pink top!

Ariane xxxx

Tanya said...

omg this is the most adorable thing i've ever seen!!!!!

Brianna said...

I wish I could dye Owens hair, but after the time you dyed his beard pink, dad wont let me. ;]

Helga! said...

Aw,.he's such a little darling!! I love that you've been dyeing his hawk all this time-SO cute!He's just full of personality! Just like his Mama!!! LOVE and sausage!XXXXXXX

La Dama said...

Pete is the cutest doggy and a rebel with pink hair. clearly not afraid of his Feminine side.

Naomi said...

I have been thinking of dying my own hair pink (again-- I had it when I was 14) but i've been thinking that I am too old. This post (even if it is about a dog... a very cute dog!) has convinced me to actually go through with it! thank you!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I LOVE hair matching. How clever and funny! What a great conversation piece too.

Maybe try the tip of Peetee's tail too - that would be funny.

xoxo
Michelle

Louise said...

What a cutie he is. I love his pink hair, he looks like such a character. X

pastcaring said...

Oh look at his little pink sprout! Cute boy!

Kitty said...

Thats o hilarious that you've been dyeing his hair for so loong,,,,and so sad that you no longer can :( I lost my 16 yr old cattle dog a while ago...actually I loved her so much I nearly had her taxidermied...I just still want to be able to pat her!! Would you taxidermy Peetee or would that freak you outt??

Misfits Vintage said...

I love him - give him a big cuddle for me! I miss my babes but there's no way I'll ever have another dog - it's just toooooo heartbreaking.

Love, Sarah xxx