Thursday, October 13, 2011

A skill I wish I had

Ali G really has nothing to do with this post, I just love this character he plays.  I want Chris to dress up as him for Halloween and play into my sick fantasy :) I really wanted to share a few cool videos of people with mad beat box skills!

I friggin love a good beat boxer, check this out!
 and this one is pretty EPIC too.
and something for any Mommies out there.  Have you heard of the book Go the F*** to sleep?  Check out Nikka's rap version.  Pretty funny in a whole white girl can't rap kinda way.

6 comments:

Vix said...

Chris should totally dress like Ali G for Hallow'een, that would be brilliant! He's still my favourite Sasha Baron Cohen character.
Love beat boxing, those guys have the most amazing skills and that Go the Fuck To Sleep is hilarious. That's the only kind of babysitting I'd ever do.
Love ya. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

There used to be a character who always spent his evenings on buses standing by the driver beat-boxing all evening. He was quite good, we used to get on the bus just to listen to him.
The only beat-boxer I'm familiar with is Rahzel, so I enjoyed discovering some fresh talent - cheers!
Ali G is one of the few performers who get me laughing uncontrollably. I think it's because he's almost believable.
Have a great Friday hun!

Lucy x

pinktutu72 said...

Love Ali G since seeing him in the Music video for Madonna. Sasha Baron Cohan is pretty funny as the king lemur in Madagascar too

Scarlett said...

bahaha, go the fuck to sleep made me laugh hard - could have done with that when mine was a newborn! Scarlett x

Louise said...

Ooh, I do love Ali G, and also have you seen Borat? What a scream. I'll try to sort out a blog of my Matrioshkas for you this weekend. X

Frocktasia said...

Sasha Baron Cohen is a comedy legend.
Peeps that can beatbox blow me away & she's got a great voice on her too. I love that funky version of go the fuck to sleep, I'd just put that on & leave the baby to it...that is why I don't have any kids...x