Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Things that make me *drool*

Have you every noticed when you are happy, everything seems to make you even happier.  I love how that works. I know things can get rough at times but that is when we need to dig deep and find out what really makes us happy.  Be in this moment, forget yesterday all that really matters is now!

Anything having to do with vampires gets my heart racing.  I love the series True Blood.
I mean look at how delicious the cast is.
What girl wouldn't want these two vampires fighting over you?
I love getting lost in the fantasy of it all!  Eye candy also makes me happy one of my favorite gothic models is Lady Morgana.  She takes my breathe away!




Not only does she model but she is an amazing photographer.   Check out more of her here. Besides all the deep heavy everlasting bullshit~ what makes you happy even if it's just for the moment?



11 comments:

Ivy Black said...

Ooooh, she is rather gorgeous!xxx

VainGlorySinner said...

Mmmm True Blood makes me very happy too! I have the second picture down as the wallpaper on my laptop and mobile phone!

Eric Northman is VERY drool worthy!!! My heart flutters at every scene with him in.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I have a shelf dedicated to True Blood (sad I know) It houses the book series, the DVD series so far and one of the bottles of synthetic Tru:Blood that the vamps drink on the show.. oh and my little vampire fangs in their little coffin!

I absolutely love Lady Morgana's makeup! It's so dark and smokey.. I plan on wearing a nice broody black smokey eye for Hallowe'en!

I also love her nails in the first image of her, how one of them are longer and pointed and painted black on each hand.

She wears some absolutely gorgeous clothes! xxx

VainGlorySinner said...

P.S. I also have the True Blood opening theme song as my ring tone too.. hahaha.. I feel so lame right now :p

Louise said...

Yep, Bill the vampire makes me happy too. Schwing (as does using catchphrases from Wayne's World). Jelly sweets, and Alice in Wonderland all make me happy... I'm a big kid at heart. Xx

Vix said...

I need to get into the modern vampire scene. I'm still lusting after old-skool vampires Gary Oldman and Antonio Banderos from the 1990s these guys look delicious.
Lady Morgana is hot but you're hotter!
Love you. xxxxxx

La Dama said...

I love True Blood too but love watching Bill. how lucky is Sookie, she is married to Bill in real life.
Lady Morgana is sizzling hot!

pastcaring said...

Mmmm, she is a hottie, but I think you could do better, Krista! Go on, go for it for Halloween. Please! xxxxxxxxxxx

Kitty said...

Yes, let's see your halloween look Krista!!!!

Misfits Vintage said...

Wow - she is gorgeous - but I agree with Vix - she's got NOTHIN' on you!

Sarah xxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

She may be hot, but has she got pink hair and THE best attitude to match like you? I doubt it. You win Krista!

Bombshellicious said...

Shes a gorgeous woman for deffo but sadly vampire stuff doesnt float my boat, Im into watching old foreign black and white movies especially the french ones and I dream to live in eras goneby xx