Friday, November 18, 2011

My button leggings with a skirt!


I am in love with DIY button leggings!  I wore them out last night and got some really nice compliments, my favorite one was,"Are you a designer?  LOVE IT!   I had dinner out with Kristi my BFF and a lil retail therapy.  I found a killer pair of pleather leggings for $13 at H&M, they are crazy sexy along with a teal chiffon dress for $20 from Forever 21, I can't wait to show you both.  
  The belt I'm wearing is made from the top of a can and has one of those tacky mud flap girls on it.  I have put a lot of miles on this belt :)
I love this orange jacket, not very warm but super cute!
 BUTTONS!


 Necklace made by me too :)
I also picked up the most fantastical over the top Hello Kitty case for my iPhone.  Check it!
Now that is what I call bling!  I also found some killer "metal" bracelets.


Since I work from home and blog in my office I thought you would like to see a picture of where I spend a better part of my day.
and since I haven't posted a recent picture of lil Ash.  Here she is, special delivery!
Happy Friday everyone!  I'm off to get a massage something I do once a month to keep myself happy and feeling good.  I have a whole lot of nothing going on this weekend and that pleases me greatly.  I hope you all enjoy yours wherever it takes you!


16 comments:

Vix said...

Seriously love, you have the best body in Blogland, just saying!
I frigging love those button leggings. I'm not surprised you were mistaken for a designer. They turned out better than the original inspiration. You are a button genius.
Those bangles, varsity jacket and boots are pretty fab, too.
Zoe and Ash are both beauties. Ash is all grown up now but has such a bad ass expression.
Enjoy tour massage and dying to speak on Sunday!
Love ya! xxxxxxxxxxx

VainGlorySinner said...

Wow Krista!! You did a fantastic job on those button leggings! They are SOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love the big chunky buttons, especially the purple ones! :p

The skull necklace is amazing and the colours really match the buttons too!

Ash looks so cute sat in her cardboard envelope, I want to smooth her allll over!

The spiky metal studded bracelets are awesome! xxx

Ivy Black said...

No wonder..they're bloody fab and look at the legs on you!!
Love the skull necklace and those bracelets are stunning.
Have a great weekend.xxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

You're so clever! Worth the effort and sore fingers to achieve this stunning result.
You look so colourful and happy, its hard not to feel happy looking at these photos.

Massage sounds like a great monthly treat, I used to treat myself to the odd Indian head massage when I worked, can't justify the expense now.

Have a lovely cuddly weekend with your man and your fantastic pets!

Lucy x

Victoria said...

Super fab button leggings, you rock this outfit!

Dashfield Vintage said...

Ha ha oh how cute is your kitty! They always manage to creep into the silliest places! Your leggings totally made me think of my mum... she has a button phobia! Have you ever heard of anything so strange?!

Cazz said...

Those leggings are to die for. New craft project for the weekend. Thanks :)

pastcaring said...

Wow, Krista, those leggings have turned out FABULOUS! You should be so proud of yourself!
Love your necklace and bracelets, and Ash is a beauty, look at her in her box - why do cats love to hop in a box as soon as they spot one?
Enjoy your massage and have a chilled weekend, love! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

La Dama said...

Kristita,
You surely are a desinger,those gigantic leggings are amazing.
Aye!! colorful skull necklace goes beautifuly with your hot leggings.
look at the killer bling.
you poke someone eye out! aww cute kitty.your office looks so adorably neat.
Have a great massage amor

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love your hair! x hivenn

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Hey! They turned out brilliantly, I hope you didn't put them on the bum though, could be uncomfortable! I love your necklace too, I just bought some earrings that would go perfectly with it but haven't had the chance to wear them yet, forgot I'd put them in my sister's bag.

Are you on Pinterest? Cos I just pinned some Hello Kitty nail art I think would make you laugh. Oh, and I just added you to my sidebar.

Have a great weekend!

pinktutu72 said...

Those turned out so cute! I love them with your orange jacket! Love the bracelets and the iphone case OF COURSE!
Karlene

Misfits Vintage said...

Those leggings are seriously rockin'! And the boots are killer and I love your hair and your body is slammin'... and HOLY GUACAMOLE I FRICKIN LOVE YOUR NECKLACE!!!! You are so talented.

Ash is getting so BIG and I love those studded bracelets.

You ROCK! Sarah xxx

Louise said...

Oh my word, they turned out great. You've put so much effort into them, I love them. Having nothing to do is always a good and rare feeling. Xx

Perdita said...

They look really professional. Love it.

I need a blinf blackberry case now. White leather (what they give you at the shop) is waaay to tasteful.

Blogger said...

Come and see how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
GET FREE ACCESS NOW